Wednesday, December 2, 2015

First Thing On My Mind...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. First thing on my mind today is sleep. Mine was unique last night. First off I slept good. I woke up at midnight, and felt great. Like I was done sleeping great. I was just sitting there for a while planning my morning in my head, and maybe thinking of other things. Not sure, but somewhere I zonked again, and slept hard on and off til right before my early alarm. Sometimes I wake myself up with my mental alarm. Remember years ago I always woke up at 2:00 AM without an alarm. These days I set an alarm for 3:00 AM, in case I need it.

Anyway that was the first thing on my mind this morning, and that is about it for me today. :)

I'll go on though cuz you never know. I am back to drinking a cup of coffee most mornings just cuz. There really is not a lot to me and my life. There is nothing particularly interesting in it, although I am not really bored.

Yesterday I wanted to do a couple things around the house when I got home, but I was tired. When I leave in the morning I want to do this and that, and many times after work I am tired. It isn't really a sit down job, and actually none of mine are. One of the dishwashers was sitting down taking a 5 minute break. He was on his feet the whole shift, and it made me realize I was on my feet the whole day too. It really isn't anything to me, but one of those things you think about during the day.

My day ended with tacos. Lisa had to go to a Christmas parade with work. They drive a work van or something in the parade. I went to bed early and slept good.

So there you have it. A day in the life. Nothing particularly interesting, and nothing particularly significant.

That is one of those little truths too I bet. A little thing that escapes us if we let it. There is nothing particularly interesting or significant about our lives, but we beg to differ. :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I have to check the weather, in case it is warm. Winter warm is 40 degrees btw. Short running weather.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: