Thursday, December 31, 2015

226...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am tired, but not horrible. One thing on my mind is shoveling is a work out. The ice/snow crap was heavy. Our driveway is all bare though so that's good. You never know if we'll eventually get a month straight of freezing temps, and a lot of snow. The last couple of years we had at least two months of that.

Also this year my blog total is 226. Last year was 143, but I figure I'll approach 300 next year. Seems like I am back in my routine. Last year I was off for sure, and I know why. I've been going at this blogging thing for several years, and among all these years of plenty so to speak you have to imagine there would be a year of drought. That's my thinking anyway.

A lot of people have stopped blogging basically, and I don't really know why. You go year over year blogging you get a pretty good idea of how people are. I genuinely look at people now compared to other times in the past, and everyone seems a bit different. Lives seem different. Happily Ever After is out of reach kinda.

What makes a person happy??  I know I am, and I know why. I wake up genuinely in a pretty good mood. I work during the day, and am pretty excited to come home and chill. I like to go to bed early, and wake up early.

Tomorrow we start a new year, and it is always good to have a new beginning. Sure a lot of people have great intentions, and we'll all typically fail at resolutions, but new beginnings are nice.  I thought of trying to come up with a resolution, but I don't really have one. I'll try and take hope every day, and maybe sometimes twice/day. That's the best I got.  :)

Anyhoooo it has been a year. I am ending it better than I started it. I am back in my routine I guess.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Time to check the weather and take the hopester. I am going to run to work, and Lisa will pick me up. She gets out early. :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya. :D   :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)




No comments: