Friday, January 1, 2016

Now I Am Kinda Screwy...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good, but my sleep is jacked up now. I finished work early, so I went next door to have a few beers, so I could go back to a little yearly party thing they have. It was fun, and I had a good time. When I got home I slept though til like 7:00 or something. We ate, and watched a movie that was 4 hours long. It must have been a mini series. It was Stephen King's "Storm of the Centuey".  I ended up staying up til 11:30. I could have actually stayed up til midnight. I am too old to really give a shit about that though.

So the day is done, and we start a new year. Who knows what this year will bring. I am here, and alive. I know there is a little barrier between many and me. I don't know how you cross it, cuz my heart does what it feels. So there is that.

Last year ended pretty good though. A lot of adds, and more to my signature line.

So we'll see what this year brings. I feel this is probably the more important part of me, cuz my life is really relatively simple, and plain. It is mostly fun too, cuz that is how my heart is. My heart is just in a good mood a lot.

I know the story of me, and I believe it is important for us to get the story of you. Why else would I do this so many years??

Haha.  :)

That is it for today!!?    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am just getting the blogging part of the day done. I am going back to bed, and I'll take Hope later.  I also have the full day off today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: