Sunday, January 10, 2016

Time 4 A Quickie...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have to go to work in a bit, so only have time 4 a quickie.  Yesterday was pretty good. Did some more non pos stuff. I am happy I am doing it too sometimes I am tired when I get home though, so it does take some discipline. Usually I feel better when I do stuff though.

Last night I made a tex me soup that came out great. Lisa said I could make that again. I bought a 8" pan and made corn bread. I could have used a double recipe, cuz it was a bit short, but I can do that next time. I bet I could buy a cake mix, add blueberries, and/or raspberries and make a quick bread. I make something like that at work a lot. I bet I could make my own real bread too.

Anyway that was fun. Actually yesterday was fun. Today I gotta work, shovel, may go get some running shoes. Maybe Lisa and I will go to lunch. We have a $25 gift card to BWW we have to use.

I don't know, but things are looking up.  :)

Getting excited.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Gotta get ready for work.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras if these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: