Saturday, January 9, 2016

What Am I Going To Do This Morning??

It occurred to me before getting up I will not be running this morning. So I'll take Hope for a walk, but then what?  I am not particularly hungry, so don't really feel like breakfast. Hmmmm.

Anyways we'll figure it out. I had another pretty good day of not being a pos yesterday when I got home. Nothing major, just little stuff. I have to work today, but it should be pretty easy.

Really after that not much going on. I am kinda ticked at my calf. It should be better in my opinion, but it still lingers. I am much better than the week before though.

So I sit here with my cup of coffee. My heart is pretty content. Nothing really weighing me down you know??  If I were to ask myself am I chasing anything??  I can't really think of anything. I have everything I need I guess. I have more than you, but you don't know what I have. I couldn't even begin to help you understand.

What is it that makes you not content??  What is missing??  The World has a lot of things that pull people, so on any given day you can be missing out on any number of things.

If I were to say what is the best thing for a person to do??  What is the answer??

For me it is to live my life the way I did, and to be who I am now. The route I took blindly took me to where I am now. You have no idea how lucky I am.

It's pretty good. Today will be another day, and tomorrow I only work one job. 2 weeks from today I'll have Sunday off. :)

So... I guess,

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I might have a 2nd cup of coffee then take Hope.  :)  I know I know, I'm all over the place.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)  (told you I'd remember).  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: