Monday, January 18, 2016

Finally The Weekend Is Over.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me I am doing okay. Lisa had a project she's been wanting to do, and it involved me taking the toilet out, and putting it back in. I knew well enough to buy a new wax ring and floor bolts. I forgot I should probably replace the supply line, which we needed, and it also turns out I needed a new fill valve too. It works it's done, and finally the weekend is over.

So we now start a Monday, and that is typically my easiest day. I think this week we are painting the bakery too, so we'll be busy. I think today we have shit weather, but then it picks up.

So anyway I had a pretty busy weekend. I got a short run in on Saturday. It didn't go horrible. I was way too busy yesterday, and since today is shit weather I think I'll wait to run tomorrow. It's nice coming back from an injury. :)

Anyway I really don't have anything else. It was a busy weekend, and that's about it.

Guess I better do the same day different year thing. Maybe there is something interesting there.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I am hungry this morning.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: