Thursday, January 14, 2016

Gotta Rush This One.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. It would have been nice to wake up early today. Well I did, but was tired so slept til my early alarm. I gotta get out and take Hope for a walk, and shovel the driveway. We got hit pretty good yesterday afternoon.

I had a short run yesterday, and will plan on another short run tomorrow. Doing it every other day til I feel confident. I felt something toward the end of my run yesterday.  Nothing major, but I don't want it to escalate.

My schedule got out of whack yesterday. Worked a little late, picked up some groceries, went on my run, then all of a sudden it was past 4:00. So I walked around looking for something to do. I didn't want to do my major bedroom organize thing, and was blocked from other things. So I chilled for an hour, and then made dinner.

See how silly my life is??  Pretty crazy. Anyhooo not much else going on with me. The frozen person already quit, so my weekends will be busy still. No days off til whenever. That is fine though. Just deal with it. As you can tell anyway I don't have a lot to do outside of work anyway. The little I come up with keeps me a bit busy after work.

So I guess I'll be a busy boy for a while. Nothing wrong with that.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I'll check out my same day different year posts, and then take the Hopester

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.     :)

No comments: