Monday, January 11, 2016

Up Before My Early Alarm...

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay. I woke up before my early alarm, and that is good. Actually it still hasn't gone off yet.

I don't really have anything to write about, but that doesn't ever really stop me. I walked Hope yesterday, and there was no pain in my calf. I may try running later today or tomorrow. We got some snow so it will be a soft cushion. I think running in the snow may have messed up my calf in the first place. Maybe I just upped my mileage too quick. Who knows??

Yesterday went okay. After work I did some more non-pos stuff. Nothing major. Folded laundry, cleaned stove, did dishes, stuff like that. Not sure what I will do today after work. I then watched football, cooked dinner, and fell asleep. :)  a day in the life.

I think this weekend went pretty good. We didn't spend a lot of money on anything. I worked, and ate, and wasn't a complete pos. :)

Other than that knock off a couple more days off my life.  :)

Really I don't have much else. I am kinda interested to look back at my blog to see if I posted anything interesting on this same day another year.  :)

So, I'm gonna do that. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day !!!  :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Kinda interested seeing what non pos stuff I'll do today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: