Saturday, January 30, 2016

Standing In Your Shoes...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday I had just a normal day. I worked, and came home and relaxed. If I wasn't sick I might have tried to do stuff around the house, but I decided to sit on my ass.

I don't really have much stuff I look at. I look at FB, Twitter, and read blogs. Not a ton of people blog, so I don't see much there. I follow like 60-something people on Twitter, so I don't really see a lot there, and FB many times people re-post news shit that no one cares about, or try showing people how "important" their lives are, so naturally I don't see much there either.

I rarely look at the news, so you can just imagine I probably don't see much throughout the day. Sometimes I wonder about people, and this morning it occurred to me.

I sorta walked in your shoes. Saw the World threw your eyes, and I get it.

You have to matter right??  You gotta be special in some way right??  I mean life is too fucking hard for this not to matter right??

It's like I said a long time ago You all went your own way. You justified your life by saying I will show my worth by what I do. Some people labor a lot, and many don't do shit. You all are equal.

The equation is submitting your lowly self so one can show you what he can do. Cuz really you cannot do much. The World, and your life overpower you. Your inner demons overpower you.

You tied yourself to various groups whether it be family, work, hobby, and your life is only about you. How to make the most of it.

To make the most of your life your insides have to be changed, and you cannot do it. I don't care how many pictures you post wherever you just are not capable of much.

That's just the truth though. The truth is hard. Living a lie seems easier, but it leads nowhere, and what you want most is to be happy. Happy= a hard trail. Only the tough are willing to do it. Others will be too afraid.

I may be the only one. Right now I know I am the only one. I thought more would follow, but maybe not. It's your choice. I know currently you aren't happy. Don't you want to be??

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. Today we are going to have home made pizza for dinner.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D       :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: