Thursday, January 7, 2016

Maybe I Will Have Coffee...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Today I decided to have another cup of coffee. I originally wasn't going to, but then I decided what the heck.

So yesterday was a pretty good day. I had another day of not being a worthless piece of shit when I got home. I really like it. I haven't been doing anything major, but little stuff you know??

I saw a note I wrote, and it must have been right before I started heimleblog.  The first of my 3 blogs. I did have a blog called the outside corner. I did the HTML myself, and blogged everyday, but it was pretty much left wing political stuff.  I really wanted it to be about funny sports stories. Oh well. W pissed me off, and screwed up those plans.

These days I try and sit out of the political arena, cuz all I see is angry people adding fuel to the fire. No one really accomplishing anything. Maybe pointing out how everyone and everything is wrong keeps the mirror off themselves. Who knows??

Anyways it was a good reminder of how this whole thing started. I became friends with people I thought were better than me I think. I felt comfortable with 4, although 1 of the 4 seemingly hated me. I read their stories, and knew parts of their life. We all have changed a bit. I still am here blogging, and the 4 I pretty much no nothing. Beth updates once in a while, and Becky I may see something on Twitter once in a while.

I now feel comfortable with more than 4, as this thing has grown. Like I say it was good to remember.  

So you see people with goals. Families, busy lives, jobs, homes to take care of. I didn't really think of anything, but is it worth it to be so tired??  I am not saying anything is wrong, but it surely isn't 100% right. There has to be some guilt in things, cuz you are cheating something.

Life is a crazy thing, because we don't do everything right, and when you add more you cheat other things more. Being right is different than you think too. Being right is more about knowing you better and accepting yourself and being accepted. Being right has nothing to do with a competition of squeezing more in your life than other people.

It is why some people seem tired, and their voice isn't happy.

Many times you just end up living life. You have a set of people who do similar things so you figure you are good. Maybe take a step back, and ask what if all this is wrong??  I know you've never done that cuz you never asked the tough questions. You've just been going on and on.

Kinda crazy. :)

Like I said though me not being a worthless piece of shit is going pretty good. Trying to get better at it. With my calf the way it is I've been walking Hope after work. It is getting better, but not 100%. Stupid injuries.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

 xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Wanna know something of me??  I cannot do anything to change the events that will happen although all my thoughts are seen. When I am the best a person can be I will be able to, now I can only support as my heart dictates. I don't pray for things, but everything about me is seen and so are my thoughts. It is what living in the light is. You have no idea what that is though, cuz it is impossible for you right now.

Love a You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.    :)




No comments: