Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Is It Clear Or Is It Fuzzy??

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I had one of those wake ups, where I thought I might be wide awake. Actually these days my wake ups aren't ooohhhhh I get to sleep this much longer, they are more what can I do before work??  I was able to fall back asleep pretty heavily for a bit, and woke up right before my early alarm.

So anyway I did more pull ups and push ups yesterday. Pull ups were hard, so I think I short armed my pull ups earlier, and that made them easy.

When I got home yesterday I shoveled the driveway, plopped down on the sofa, and realized I was tired. So I got up and did the pull ups and push ups, and that was all I could think to do. The weather was so nasty I did not want to go outside. I put on warm Jammies and chilled the rest of the night.

Anyways that took a long time to write about nothing. :)

As to my title I kept thinking this year everything looks clear. Now I am not sure if it is fuzzy. Part of the way I am the wind can change how I see things. I am not sure if I am seeing things more clearly or more fuzzy. :)  regardless I see without understanding, and that was the goal long ago. I thought understanding was security, and I guess I had to learn trust. With trust comes security. I have a promise, and I have this heart that is in good hands.

So understanding is something I will get in the future, and that is the best a person can be. Right now I have a promise, and that makes me strong. I have trust which makes me have no fear. I am very far along on my life's journey. I did the things I was supposed to. I gave up my coin long ago, and was taken so far down I didn't want the coin anyway. I wanted security. The security that comes with understanding, but security comes before understanding. Who knew??

So there is me, and my story, and we will not get to yours unless you take the proper steps. Life is a tangled web, and everybody is kinda like Steve Martin in " The Jerk".  I don't need anything... Anything besides this ball point pen. That is all I need. Well  besides this paddle ball gAme. The pen and paddle ball game is all I need...   :)


What can you learn from me??  You are as I was.  You think you know what you need, but you don't. Don't trust in your own understanding, cuz your life is going to be way different than you think. Trust, because, oh man trust is hard huh??  Following the path of trust takes courage, cuz you will not be taking your pen or paddle ball game.

All I can say is this is the best and only way. It isn't the easiest, but in the long run it is the smartest. Every other way is foolish.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I did my same day different blog entry already.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya. :D    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: