Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Actually Taking Care of Myself??

So anyway, I did end up getting a bit of a cough, and I did buy cough medicine. I don't know the last time I took any medicine. 10 years or more??  I really don't know, but I figured a cough thing I better take care of.  It is in the chest so. I still feel fine. Energy is fine, and I am not achey or anything like that, and I still have a good appetite, but still don't want to fuck with a cough.

Yesterday when I got home I did nothing. Lisa went out with friends after work, and I watched a lot of season 5 of it's always sunny in Philly. That show is so funny. I lol a lot watching that show.

I assume today will be pretty much the same. Not a lot going on, and me being very very low key. Having a cough now will keep all thoughts of running out of my mind, so maybe I can finally heal up my calf. It seems to be getting better so that is good.

So yeah. As you can tell there ain't much to this life here, and that is a good thing. There was though, and all the hard stuff was done long ago.

Anyway, I don't really have much else. Coughs are pretty annoying.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Lisa is taking the truck in today to have her guy check out the problem. Really seems to me to be a starter going bad.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: