Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Nuthin About Nuthin...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got a good night sleep, I got some stuff done yesterday, and I had fun.

I don't really have anything on my mind this morning at all. It seems I can always find something, but if yesterday was any indication maybe not.

One thing I think is kinda funny is my wife is on FB so now she can see all the stupid and goofy shit I do. I took a goofy pic yesterday of my stupid pants I was wearing and my hoodie cuz it looked ridiculous, and I am pretty ridiculous. She asked me why I did that?  Ha!!

Lordy Lordy.

Yesterday I got home from work, and was pretty motivated to get some stuff done, and I did. Nothing major. I did dishes, folded laundry, did a batch, shoveled the driveway, and think that was about it. I did some push ups, and pull ups, and then just had fun the rest of the night.

What do people do for fun??  I have a couple drinks, listen to music a lot, fall asleep early, sleep good, and wake up early.

That is kinda a reason I try not to be a pos when I get home. I really don't need to go to bed til after dinner. 7-8:00 is fine for me, so staying busy til 5:00 would be optimal. So yeah typically 2-3:00 hours of down time would be good enough for me.

Then again I don't really have anything to plan for. My life is basically done except for the living part.  If society says I am supposed to be a certain way, and live a certain way it doesn't speak to me. That imperfect regulator and molder of people does not hold any weight for me. The thing that overpowers you does not overpower me. I don't need it's rules, and I don't need it's regulations cuz they are flawed. The strength in my heart is what makes me happy.

All who I am is not because of me save overcoming myself way back when. I had no idea what I was doing, but when I looked at the World I didn't see any life. It was filled with death, and imperfection, and everything was dirty. My turn = if there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else.

That is where life lives. In a simple turn. Well, maybe not simple, but that is the answer. It isn't 42 like we were led to believe.

I can tell you things the turn does not turn into:


  • Church going will not be in your future
  • That is where Satan lives
  • Those are his teachers
  • Society will not be your master
  • That too is flawed  
  • You will get to know you. 
  • Deeper than just day to day bs. 
  • This is where life lives. 
  • Throw your play books away. 
  • Cuz we all are wrong. 
  • There is a way to make you right though. 
  • It is a story of acceptance and forgiveness. 
  • Cuz that is possible. 
  • Perfection is too, but not before acceptance and forgiveness. 
  • The only true teacher in the World teaches in this blog. 
  • Everything else is bs
  • So take off your fake halos if you wear one, cuz I see through it. 
That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Gotta check the temps, and take Hope. Pretty sure I am all healed. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: