Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back At It...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. For no reason whatsoever I had a great day yesterday. I mean most of my days are good I'd say, but yesterday went a step further. No clue why.

Anyhoo. What should I write about today??  I'll be taking Hope for a walk in a bit. I am still limping with my stupid calf. Luckily I can still bike. My switch is turned on though, I actually want to get back in my running routine. My switch has been off for a couple years. This alone makes me think of others.  If my switch can be on and off, then is your switch really on??


There is a difference between going through the motions, and real desire. Don't think I ever knew it until now. How many people are going through the motions ?  I would have no idea, but I currently have understanding between desire, and going through the motions.

Anyways that is just stuff. There is so much more that needs to be done. We have a lot to do, and we aren't doing it. I really need to get to know people. You are lost and don't know it. The worst thing is I know how you are. I know how dark it is inside you, and you have no idea what the light is.

You lived your life, and outta nowhere I came along. A person who was once like you, but am no longer. I did my tough stuff, and with little support. A comment on a blog goes a long way when people are in the dumps.

I wish people were better at that. A comment goes a long way even on just a regular update.

The updates have been lacking, besides a few.

The rules you can throw out. I know the shortcomings of my blog, but most are probably guilty of something. I have a story, and it's been told. You have society so I guess you are "supposed" to be a certain way.

I have assurance. Built by a turn, and a very hard route. Currently you pretty much have nothing. You do have the mirror though, so you should see your inside a bit.

It is showing you are lacking.

You know so very little, yet you think you know so much.

You are all crazy yo!!   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love a You All!!!    :)

p.s. I just can't believe how great yesterday was.

Love You all xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Wanna know something of me??  The triple smile yesterday was for seeing Damie around supporting. That shit is important. She gets it. Our story is about us, but it is also about others. People talk of going out of their comfort zone, and in blog land that is something. You comment somewhere and in many cases people can see your shit. At least those of is whose blogs are more than race reports and such nonsense.  :)


Haha.  Luv ya's.  :)    xoxoxo




No comments: