Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Worst Update Ever...

This is going to be the worst update ever, cuz there is pretty much nothing on my mind. Today I made a cup of coffee, and yesterday I didn't. Coffee doesn't really do anything for me, cuz out of nowhere I always wake up with energy. I know how, and why. It is a little beyond too crazy to tell you though. Of course I've known this for decades.

Anyway, let me get the coffee. I'll brb.

Okay I am back. So it is a pretty strange spot I sit in. Knowing too many things is good I guess, but can drive you a bit crazy too. I know people a bit, and they don't really know themselves as great as they think. Whatever your weaknesses are, you are not sure why. Anger??  Why is it there??  Why can we not rid of the things inside us we don't want??  You know like hate, and judging, and jealousy, anger, impatience, whatever.

If you put your best you can be on a shelf, why are you nowhere near that??

That's what the mirror is for. Without a mirror we would think we are good enough. With the mirror we can finally ask some hard questions about ourselves, cuz the mirror don't lie, and it shows us our inside.

You may think I am so smart to ask for this, but the most important things I ever have done were put in my heart to do it.

Oh, it is a crazy story for sure. If you know the whole truth of me you would realize I never did anything on my own, but I am a vessel that can be used and is.

I am way too complex for you to understand, cuz you've never even heard of this story. Either have I. Talk about a long time in the making. Most of my work has been done while I was made different than you.

My labor here has been long. Outside of the drought year it's been pretty okay though.

As just a little side thing I have this goal that I wanted since the ending if last year. It is basically don't be a complete worthless piece of shit when I get home. It is working too. I like it.

Oh well...

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I was reminded yesterday a pretty important birthday is coming up. I normally don't give 2 shits about birthdays, but this one is special. One cuz the person is getting older than snot, and two she likes her special day. Fun fun. Funny I get excited for this one.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: