Friday, January 8, 2016

Another Day Older...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Today I decided to not have coffee, so update your spreadsheets. Yesterday I had another pretty good day of not being a worthless pos when I got home. Folded some laundry, took Hope for a walk, did the dishes. That may have been it. I am really liking this. Such a simple thing.

Anyway not much going on with me. Day after day after day of life. Gosh, I really have nothing in my mind.

Perhaps a List of things I saw yesterday:



  • I saw a happy black lab being walked by a big lady
  • I saw two pair of Jr. High girls running
  • They were awkward looking. 
  • I saw two chipmunks playing. 
  • Hope saw them too, and tried yanking my arm off. 
  • The chain fell off my bike on the way to work. 
That's about it. Not really much to life is there?   We just go on doing what we do. Day after day after day, and one day we will die. What is the point??  What is that one song??  Your a slave to money and you die. 

I found the choice really by chance way back when. Blindly followed steps that were in my heart. You can follow the path of collecting coins made by humans, or you can deny yourself. Give up your coin, and take a different one not made by humans to wherever that may lead. In human life you may not be doing anything different than what you do now for the time being. Other things will be different. Your heart will be different, and your eyes will see you better. 

One is a path of slavery to the World, and the other is a path to freedom from the World. One is hard, but worth everything, and the other is just a life of misery til death. 

It's your call. Everything about you is known. The web of life you are trapped in is known. 

The World is made up of man made rules based on all kindsa things. There is a better option, but it is your choice. It is a blind choice, and all you have is me. I didn't have me. I am telling you the way, when I did it blindly. 

Anyways,

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope  Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Sheesh I've been having to dig for stuff the last couple days. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: