Saturday, January 23, 2016

Since I Am Up...

Hello and good morning. How's it going??  Me I am doing okay. I am up, so I guess I can do this thing. Anyway I re-aggravated  my calf. I was just running every other day short mileage to see if it was coming around. I could feel it a bit after my runs, but after a day off it would feel great. I'd try and take a tennis ball to my calf, but it is hard to hit the spot, and it isn't like I am good at doing that stuff anyway. Yesterday my calf seized up. I stopped running, tried to stretch, and walked home. So now I know. I'll take maybe up to a week off. I am not too terribly upset by it, cuz it happens. Especially to me it seems.

Anyway other than that not much going on with me. Just working. Still doing push ups and pull ups. Every other day, and maybe sometimes more frequent. I am not riding my bike too much/at all, as there was too much snow on the sidewalks.

I am not doing much of anything. The last few days I've been watching it's always sunny in Philly. A pretty ridiculous show, and I like ridiculous.

Sometimes I think how I  am compared to you, and I guess one thing is I will not be disappointed in life, because there is nothing I expect. I've gone down my path so far that life is just this thing I do. My path is pretty well lit, although I cannot see really too far. I know the final point of the current version of me, but little else between where we stand now, and that point.

It is a strange spot where I stand. I know a lot, and you don't know a lot of things. You don't even know you don't know these things. You are still 100% a product of the World and Civilization you were born in.

I went a different way, and I was taken out of that day to day stuff. Learned many harsh truths, and learned all about me. To know how utterly useless and pathetic I was, but also to be used with help to lead others in the way they should go.

So I gave up my coin really, and it was turned into a better one than I could have made. I have become really what I never asked for. Perhaps too in my younger weaker years I would have asked to never become what I am now. I am strong now though. I know my place, and I know my job. I just don't really know what the days will look like from this one here til when I do my final thing of the current version of me.

I know a lot of the hidden things that one does not see with their eyes. I feel how different I am, and that my friends is as real a feeling as if you pinched your arm. I am no longer trapped in the same flesh and bones you are trapped in, cuz I've been made different. Part of my path. My life was set aside for this.

You don't know what the future version of you is yet, and I don't either. You cannot even fathom how I am at all, although it will be in your future. I can walk in a good portion of your shoes cuz I was once like that. The worst part is I know how doomed of a walk that is, and you don't.

That is pretty strange thing to know about you.

Anyways if you read this far I'll give you some pictures.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Psyche. No pictures for you.  :)

Hahaha. I make myself laugh.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I'll have a cup of coffee than plan my morning fun fun.  I don't work til 9:00.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: