Sunday, January 31, 2016

Gotta Finish My Month Off...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am done with my 3:00 AM  Sunday shift. For today, and for good. So now all my jobs will be during normal hours. I have the next two Saturdays off, and after that I'll have every other Sunday off. When I clean on Sundays I'll probably go in at 7:00 or 8:00 AM. So that is pretty good. Good hours at all my jobs.

Other than that not much going on with me. My cough is doing much better, so I probably will start running again soon.

Actually I think I'll take a nap. I am only blogging right now, cuz I had a pretty good month of blogging, so wanted to finish it off.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

And all that other stuff. Too tired now, so gonna nap.

Luv ya's.  :)

xoxoxo.  :)

MWAh.  :)

Laterzzzz.  :)

No comments: