Saturday, January 16, 2016

WOAH!!!

Holy cow did I sleep. I woke up at 3:00 AM and thought I could get up. Next thing I know it is 6:00 AM. Didn't expect that.

Anyways not much going on with me. I did a little stuff around the house yesterday. I saw a little corner two days ago in the basement. I has no idea what it was. As I was organizing my work bench I realized I can get rid of a lot of this shot. The corner might be some shit from Lisa's mom, and maybe Christmas bs too. So really not a lot of this is crazy hoarding. Some shit we can easily get rid of.

I felt pretty good about that. I started looking for something else to do. I threw out some leftovers, and decided to clean the fridge. Damn do those things get gross. I like doing some things around the house when I get home. I bet we can always have a clean house. Lisa really needs to go through her clothes. I bet she has stuff she hasn't worn in years, and stuff she probably doesn't remember she has.

I know doing this stuff will simplify our life, but my life really is simple enough.

My life is pretty simple, because I am at peace with myself, and I am at peace with life. Being who I am now has been a long time in the making. I had no idea a person could feel like this, but I suspect it is what everyone seeks. Really being like this is enough, but I still have to go farther. It just so happens my wait is done feeling relatively pretty good all the time.

I know you people still seek something. Something that always makes you feel good. So you find some avenue, and sometimes you do feel good, but sometimes I know you want more of something. More fun, more happy, more better, more give a fuckness, less stress...  Hmmm, maybe you want a lot. Maybe I already have it. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Gotta do my same day different year thing. Think I'll change the laundry, and make a coffee first.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.    :)

No comments: