Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Just Plugging Along...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got a good night sleep last night, and I am up before my alarm. Anyways I got off work early yesterday, which I like to do on Monday. It is typically my easiest day, and it is Monday so you know. I bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday, and I ran. I am not sure if my calf is 100%, so I'll probably try to run tomorrow. Looks like we got a good amount of snow, so I'll be driving to work again. I'll take Hope this morning, and we'll see what non-pos I come up with in the afternoon.

So really I don't have much on my mind at all. It is Jenny Parker Harrison's birthday, which is my favorite birthday of the year. Probably cuz the 40th was such a big deal. Girls being how girls are, well at least her for sure, I think it funny she is a year older.  :)

I don't know who reads this thing, but someone whose blog I read Michelle S has been running a lot, and blogging a lot, which I like. Anyway she has a marathon in 5 days and she just got sick. That is pretty crappy.

Other than that really not much going on. Goals today are work. Pick up something for dinner. Maybe just stuff for tacos. Do some shit at home so I am not a pos. This morning I'll check my same day different year blog entry,  walk Hope, and maybe shovel.

A day in the life.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I gotta check the temps. It was pretty cold yesterday.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

I'll give extras to the birthday girl.  :)    Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo and xxoo.  :)

For really now laterzzzz.  :)


No comments: