Sunday, January 3, 2016

Breaking The Rules...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I worked job #1 already, and will leave for job #2 in a bit. As to the rule thing if I don't blog when I wake up I don't blog.  Today I am. :)

Anyone remember way back when I always trusted the early morning. No matter what I woke up strong. I can break my own rules, because I am right.  It doesn't matter really.  Also I have no idea what you people think about a lot. Pretty weird.

Anyway, I got some good news. My early Sunday is about to end. The new girl starts this week. I'll go in next week to give her a hand on Sunday. The Sunday after that I do the Dairy island. That is really easy. Easier then the frozen load anyway. Then I'll just do the cleaning thing every other week. I'll have every other Sunday off.

That is exciting. Pedro my cleaning Supervisor just texted me, and said I'll be doing something different today. What I will do is fun. Swing some areas. So that's good.

Yesterday I did do something to my calf. Slightly pulled it, so I am limping around. It isn't anything serious so full steam ahead still, once I can run again. :)  I went out yesterday, and it was tight. I figured it would loosen up. I actually had to stop a few times to stretch, but it was still right. About 2-1/2 miles in Hope and I jumped over a snow mound. I landed in my leg with the sore calf, and that hurt. My run was done shortly after that. I tried to use a foam roller, but I was gimpy yesterday, and still am today. I am pretty sure it is nothing major. Just a slightly pulled calf is my guess.

Anyways, I am just touching base. As always not much going on with me, but I did get some good news with my work schedule.

Sooooooooo

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Lol  I think sometimes how I am, and how you are. We are far away from each other. FB is kinda crazy. Besides a few people many people just want to show pics of how perfect their life is. It isn't, and you can't make it that way. One thing I thought of a day or two ago is if people knew their end they would have done a lot different. Maybe people try to prove they are right, but they aren't. I am right cuz I traveled through my own condemnation to get this far. I couldn't save myself, and either can you. I just happen to know it. You don't.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

I added someone yesterday, it was a weird fluke thing too. You remember I once had a rhs and I don't really now, but like 2 people. Anyway I checked out another rhs to get it. I remembered she had one, and there were a lot of people on it.

So that is how this person got added.  :)

Fun fun. :)

Laterzzzzz.  :)    xoxoxo. :)


No comments: