Monday, January 25, 2016

Another Weekend, and 2 More Days Of My Life. :)

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday was pretty okay. I had to do the frozen load and the dairy sale display yesterday, which could have been Hell, but the frozen load was small so it wasn't bad. It was like 1/2 the load from the week before.

Anyway I got home a little before 10:00, and checked out movies. I decided to see "The Revenant".  I heard it was good. Lia thought about it but decided against it, so I went to the 10:30 movie. It was only $4. It was a good movie.

When I got home I did dishes, I took out some garbage, and Lisa left the lights on in the truck. The truck acts weird when you do that even for a couple minutes. No clue why. I think it might be the starter, cuz the battery is fine, but we get that clicking noise. I fucked around with everything. Tightened the battery cable. It started then not. Had Lisa try starting it, while I tapped on the starter, and that worked, and then it didn't. Walked out later, and it started right up.  :)

We'll take it in. The starter hasn't been replaced in like a decade so. I am over 3 months since my last oil change, and put on like 500 miles. :)

Anyway, not much going on with me. I have one more Sunday morning thing at the grocery store, and I am done with that. I'll still probably work Saturdays. I switched my cleaning schedule so I don't work next week, but the two weeks after, so no more 2 job Sundays, and I can sleep in on Saturday, and Sunday, not that I sleep in much.

So there you have it. A weekend in the life. In other news life goes on.

You know what the craziest thing in the World is??  The thought that something has to be special. There has to be heroes right??  There are no heroes. There are efforts given in various things, but we all end up 6' under. So what does one do with life??

We all have plans, and we all follow our own direction. A lot of what we do is based on what it seems everyone else does. Get married, have kids, get a career. Buy a house, and whatever.

Surely there is points to be had in that right??

You'll find in life (although you don't believe it now, or are too afraid to accept it) there are no points to be had in life. Points come from different things. We aren't special. We are sorta unique kinda, but not special. Kids are all going to deal with the same shit you did. An imperfect World made up of imperfect people. You as parents are imperfect, and there is not one thing you can do about that. There are no amount of pictures you can take that will change that.

Life is imperfect as all of us are. Unfortunately nothing really amounts to anything no matter what you think. You still have to do stuff for now, and it is good you do. Just know what it all means though.

Know you are flawed and imperfect. Don't deny it, cuz we are just lowly humans.

There is a way to a better us, but you still think there are heroes, and your current life actually means something.

Yeah, I told you this was going to be hard. It may be scary, and I warned you the truth will be the hardest thing you ever do. The truth is scary, until you get to the point I am at. It took a life to get where I am. My life was set aside so I can be a fisher of people. Obviously that is all from my help, cuz I've been given everything to do that. There was a short time long ago where I thought I had everything, and then I learned the truth.

Now I am an imperfect vessel being used to do this, cuz I have no interest in the fabulous, cuz those people lie. The can't accept the truth. I am an imperfect vessel trying to help the imperfect people. The fabulous don't need help. They have all the answers.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I woke up way before my alarm.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D   :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: