Saturday, January 2, 2016

Just Another Day...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I don't remember what time we went to bed, but I am up by 3:00 AM. That is good, cuz I have to work at 3:00 AM tomorrow. :)

Anyways yesterday was another day. I got a pretty good run in. It was only 3 miles, but that is fine for me right now. I kinda tentatively planned on joining the running group again this year. I didn't even really think about it til yesterday. I figured I ran ~9 miles one day last week, and was no worse for the wear. My schedule is good to do that. I really was kinda planning to run Hope basically, then I thought maybe I am healthy enough.

My favorite race was always the riverbank. It is a 25K distance race, and I like it. I always remember when in good shape you keep it under control for about 8 miles, and then you can take off on the hills, and pass a lot of people. The distance is long enough though you have to worry about your calves tightening up.

Anyways that race is the 2nd Saturday in May, so I thought why not. If I can stay healthy for that than maybe another 26.2 in the Fall. I am in pretty good shape having run many days the last couple months, and actually biking too.

As someone who likes to do miles before the miles, and a lot of times wants extra, I think I'll do less. :)

Other than that not much going on. I got all my laundry done, and the kitchen is clean. Lisa and I went out for lunch yesterday, and I made a pot roast. Today I'll work, and now I am drinking coffee, and will take Hope in a bit. I'll scout out the cook book to make a dinner too.

Fun fun.  :)

That us it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I've looked at the hard part of life, but now I feel I see the good part of life. Cool by me. :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: