Friday, January 29, 2016

Where To Begin...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going.   Me, I am doing pretty good I'd say. Every day my cough is getting better. One thing about me is when I get a cough I sound horrible. I have a cough that makes it sound like I am dying. Pretty nasty bug. Pretty sure I got it from the bakery cuz people have been dropping like flies. A lot of call-ins the last couple weeks. Maybe I could have called in to stop spreading it, but it is a few day thingy, so not really going to call in a few days in a row.

So whatever. I haven't taken any medication in forever, but I have been taking stuff for this sucker. I was worried about it turning into pneumonia more than anything.

So as I settle down a bit trying to get healthy I am sure my calf is getting healthy. Actually it feels good. I haven't been taking Hope, so hopefully all will be better soon.

Anyways I was thinking of our lives, and things that make up our life, and the truth of all this stuff. The truth is very far from you, and the truth ain't no joke. How you are now you feel like you deserve something:


  1. You suffered this in life so you deserve
  2. You labored hard in this so you deserve
  3. You sacrificed time, and do church shit all the time
  4. Life threw you a shit ball so you deserve. 
  5. Life threw you a shit ball, and you made lemonade, so you deserve
  6. Any number of things. 
The truth is you don't deserve shit. There is no amount of sacrifice of anything you can do to make you the best a person can be. There is no labor under the sun you can do. There is nothing on your own that you can do to make you the best a person can be, and you are not the best a person can be. 

Your heart falls short. Whatever in your mind you think a perfect person is, you are not that. 

The truth is a bear, and who can stand up to it??  I can stand up to the truth cuz I've been accepted. I am not the best a person can be, and I cannot make myself that. I don't know if anyone remembers in the journey, but I could not handle judgement anymore. I wanted to be right. The wait is all about being right before being the best a person can be. I wanted so many things, but really I wanted the security I have now. I have strength, and trust. I have all the good things one would want. 

It isn't riches of this World, but I guess I also have a pretty good name too. 

Man, it has been a long ride living this life I've lived, who knew the days could be so good when I still haven't even got what I ultimately wanted. 

I've been given a lot, and I am thankful. My walk was very hard, but totally worth it. 

Geesh, I guess I've been given wisdom too, to not put value where it doesn't belong.  

Well, I guess that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyonr has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. What do you know, it is Friday. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.    :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.    :)

No comments: