Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Cough...

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have picked up a bit of a cough, and that is strange. For one thing I haven't had anything in forever, and this is like the 3rd time this year I picked up a lil something. When you approach 50 you think about that shit more than when your 12. I'll pick up some cough medicine on the way to work. There is a CVC on the way.

Lisa is going all crazy not wanting me to ride bike to work. She also thinks I should call in and drink lots of water. Take advantage of working at a place that won't fire you for being sick. I feel fine though. Like a million bucks, but I have a cough. I'll drink a lot of water at work.

It was a funny discussion. Lisa telling me to drive, and me laughing, cuz I am riding my bike. :)   I couldn't stop laughing.  :)

So anyway what is going on with me??  Not much. Had another day yesterday, and it was just a regular one. I was tired when I got home from work so I sat on the couch. I didn't turn the tv on or anything. Just sat there. Probably checked the social networks I use, and don't remember seeing anything that significant.

So I just sat. Thought a bit about my day, and there wasn't anything that important.  Made Lasagna, and went to bed. How grateful I am to be as I am. I accept life for what it is. I am not missing out on anything, cuz there is nothing to miss out on. The grass is greener nowhere cuz I see the shoes that all walk in. Those am some crazy lonely/boring shoes. Gosh Gosh Gosh, how I am you cannot be. I cannot help you become like me. I can do very little cuz I can do very little to make me, me.

I can kinda seeing you trying to grab something. Find some meaning somewhere, and the only meaning you will be able to find is if you give your coin to someone who knows better than you what to do with it. It is the ONLY answer, and he may test you. I know I was tested. I passed the test with obedience, and all I can say is just hope you are given a strong heart to pass the tests of obedience. I suspect many will not, but that is just a guess.

That is a bit of a disconnect I guess. You cannot fool me. There is nothing you can do to make me think your life really is that significant.

That too is strange, cuz you want it to be, and you want to do it with your own "special" attributes.

The strangest thing we can ever know is that we are one coin of the trillions who walked the Earth. All wanting to matter, but worth is made when we give up our coin so a better one can be made.

I know I know.  I see you. I can see your heart. I told you this was hard, but it is good.

Trust me.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I think it might be raining so maybe I will drive.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: