Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Day Without Rain...

Hello and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have been a bad doggy daddy. I haven't taken Hope for two days, so I am definitely going today. Actually this morning.

So what is going on with me??  Not much. I had to drive to Allegan yesterday, which is a small town South of us. A sheriff for some reason was in Holland, and I slid through a stop sign. He pulled me over, and I didn't have my license with me. He lectured me on that like I don't know maybe that was as bad as shooting a cop??  Anyway he gave me no ticket, but said show proof of your license, and it will be cleared up. You may have an administration few to pay. Ha!!  Michigan is broke so there are no waiving fees. The lost souls working at that county courthouse need to be paid for sitting in their cubicles whilst looking at their computer screens. The 1960s decorated cubicles are a cheery reminder of how fun being a State employee can be. I also saw a slick fashioned young lawyer dude. My God how awful. I hate his life just the way he asked "where is the prosecutors office". Is this your World??  How many fucking 'i's do you have to dot to live here??  I was sickened by the whole scene. Don't ever join up for society. It is the worst club with horrible slogans. "Smile and say hi". And bullshit like that.

Probably the best slogan should be "shut the fuck up you piece of shit".  :)

Hahaha. I make myself laugh.

Anyway this World is fucking gross. Too many goddamn rules and shit. I hope none of you are out to try to make this some type of paradise, cuz that would be dumb.

Anyhoooooo I get to work today. I'll take Hope and we'll have a meal. Lisa was kind enough to leave work early to drive with me to Allegan, cuz I had no idea where that fucking place was.  :)

That is it for today!!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Having a cup of coffee today.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.    :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D       :D

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.    :)

No comments: