Monday, December 14, 2015

Sleep Matters.

I know that is stating the obvious, but Saturday Night I slept like shit, and had to work two jobs. I was tired, but I felt like I stayed up all night. If I slept at all it was light with little to no REM. last night I slept good. I woke up a few times, but from a deep sleep. It was always a good wake up too. One where you are surprised how much more time I have to sleep. :)

As to me picking up new vises I guess it will be okay. I had a couple drinks yesterday, but maybe I can get some stuff around the house, watch tv, or read.

Thinking about things like that you can see how the World operates. People tend to think they are better than other people cuz they do this and that, while others are doing that. Which is even worth anything??

You can train/exercise, but that does nothing for anyone. We live this whole life, and where are the points??  Being a good consumer??

Every avenue is just stuff. You have been told all this stuff before though, but no one ever taught this to us. We were told by other people that life is supposed to be this great thing. Life is made up of imperfect people doing imperfect stuff. We all are in the same boat.

So we go on with our life, and there is stress, and all kindsa stuff.

There is a better way to a better you, but I play the fool, cuz that is foolishness no??

Anyway it was another weekend. Every once in a while I thought of how Andrea was doing losing her young son. It was strange, cuz when I saw stuff was serious I didn't know what was happening, and no one really said anything. Then when the son died I felt something. I still don't know what happened. Seems like something sudden like a car accident or something.

Anyway it rained this weekend, but it was going to be a rainy weekend for her and her family anyway.

Life is like that. We go on living doing the stupid shit we do, and something serious happens.

I don't know why people think they are right. The truth is so much harder than I ever imagined.

Sigh.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. No clue if she reads this, but if she does I'll give Andrea extras xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)


No comments: