Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Being Alive I Guess...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I wouldn't have minded sleeping a bit more but whatevs. Yesterday I followed Jan's law from work. If it isn't raining when you leave ride. So I biked to work knowing full well I was going to be riding home in crappy weather. It was raining??  Snowing??  Ice rocks. It hurt your face. :)  

It made me feel alive though. Also it was kinda fun. Luckily the wind was an easterly wind so mostly to my back. If it was a westerly wind my blog might titled being dead. :)

Anyways that was kinda fun. I would have taken Hope for a 2nd time, but that shit really did hurt. :)

Today I am skipping coffee, cuz I am not in the mood. I'll be taking Hope to scout out the roads, cuz I wanna bike to work. It doesn't look too bad out there.

Not sure what to do for dinner. I'd like to make something good. I may go through my cook book.

I guess today I will just live another day in my life. I do this shit pretty well, and my secret is my heart. Ha!!  I can't make myself like me, and I can't make you like me. I can only show you the way.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I'll have to check the weather before I take the Hopester.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D      :D

Laterzzzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: