Wednesday, December 16, 2015

One Thing I wanted to do...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had one of those good wake ups today where I was surprised how much more time I have to sleep. Strange thing about it was it turned into an I am done sleeping. I sat in bed for an hour, and decided to get up. I wish I felt like this when I get home from work. I am ready to take on the World, but many times after work I am tired. After the holidays things slow down a bit, so Jan-Mar may be a pretty good time. I may try to increase my mileage during this time. See how the knees hold up and all that.

Anyway this blog is over 1500 entries, and I don't remember everything on this blog, but I do know only a select few people have been mentioned 4 updates in a row. Less than 5 probably. So in less than a weeks time Andrea has gone from an acquaintance to a pretty important person as far as this blog goes.

I will know very little of her day to day, but I know it will be a hard year for her. A lot of hard days. I will never know what it is like to be a Mother losing her son way too early, but I've dealt with loss.

You see a little picture of life here though. What can one person do to help another when life is filled with tough things like this??  Not much huh??  This here is real life too. Everything else is just stuff people do. I can do little for her, but in her most difficult time I can try to keep her up. Tell her she is important, and I know a bit of your future for the next year.

She has friends and family she will turn to, and she will have alone time where I presume most of the important stuff will be done.

I am glad I can do this little thing at least.  :)

Anyway not much else going on. I did pick up a new fajita seasoning at the Mexican store. I made quesadillas out of it. 2 thumbs up. I'll do that again. Not sure what to do for dinner tonight. No ideas at all.

I did realize I was tired biking home yesterday. Some guy just blew right by me. My legs had nothing. :)   Kinda funny.

I guess that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  This is such a great part of the day for me.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Also adding Andrea to luv ya's.   :)


Bye all.   :)    xoxoxo.

No comments: