Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Another Day Done.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. Yesterday I had another day. I had a busy day of work, I had a meeting to check on health coverage, and we had pizza for dinner. I took Hope for a run earlier, and that was about it. Today will be much the same, except I have no meetings, and we will have something other than pizza.

Life keeps moving, and I do too I guess. It is a simple life I live pretty much.  Work, eat, sleep, and fill up the other time with stuff. I am not very good at society I don't think, cuz I have no interest in it. I have no loans, besides house. I have no credit cards. We owed the irs some money, but that is coming to an end. We were making payments every 15th of the month. I remember we would have to pay most of this year, and then we'd be done. Today is the 15th so it may be our last payment. I'll check to see what gets deducted when I get home. We were paying $75/month. We also have a tax lady do our stuff now too.

I have satellite for tv, and I have a library card. I have 3 jobs too, and I am glad I kept them all. Really everything is just simple. Nothing I am missing in life. Nothing I need to accomplish. I know that probably sounds like a horrible person to you, cuz I have no drive, but my heart makes me this way, and I trust it.

I trust my life, and I trust me. I trust what I think mostly, and I wake up everyday not regretting anything. I could explain stuff like that, but doubt you can understand. It took a lot of life, and a lot of other stuff too, to be placed in these shoes I walk in. You cannot walk in my shoes cuz these are a gift. Given to me years ago. Kinda like good job, here is your new life.

It pretty much is the best life a person can have, until they are turned into the best a person can be.  It is a good life I lead. I never really see where I was headed. Many times I was in the wilderness not able to see much. Turns out I was led in a good direction. My story is well documented.

I am glad I guess, and happy.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Gotta check the weather before I take Hope.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Extras for Andrea again too cuz my heart feels for her xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Bye all.   :)

No comments: