Friday, December 11, 2015

In Search Of Another Vice.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am thinking of finding another vice. Something to fill the hours of my day. I find most of life to be quite boring. Projects around the house, TV, books. Everything is boring, and nothing really serves any purpose. Currently my vice is a few cocktails. Something that fills the time, and lets me go to bed.

Lisa isn't happy with my current vice, but probably she just isn't happy in general. The sad fact of life is it is filled with hours and hours of time. I surely could be a better husband, and a better person. It might make her feel a little better, but life isn't about being happy. It is what you seek most, but it is out of reach. One of those little things that we are powerless to grab.

So out of a life filled with time, what should I do??  For sure I should plan afternoon activities. Take Hope when I get home for another walk/run??

Reading is okay maybe, but it is overrated. Reading doesn't make you a better person. It just fills your head with some other shit from someone else. I find many books to be boring, cuz the shit in many people's head is boring.

You look around your little World, and all the people have vices, cuz that is what life is. Selfish things we do, and only to make us cope. Some vices are advertised well, and colored with nice ribbons, but it still is selfish crap that serves no purpose.

The World is filled with time, and we need to fill that time. My guess is a lot of your time is filled with some weird shit just like mine.

So, I don't think I can run a ton of miles without breaking down, but I'll seek another more Lisa friendly vice.

Fucking life.  :)

I know how I am on the inside, and it really is a life coping gift. How do you people cope??  How do you fill the hours of your day??

I'll let you know what I do this afternoon.

A lot of times I come home tired though.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I saw something on FB where a FB friend of mine has a kid in a struggle for his life. I barely know this person, and no clue what the son is suffering from or why his life is in danger. Hard to know stuff if you don't know people or their story.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: