Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Running Out Of Things... maybe??

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had a good night sleep, and I like that. I don't really have anything on my mind, so that is why my title, but I typically have nothing on my mind, so who knows.

I guess I can talk about me some, since I guess that is what a blog is probably. When I get home from work I let Hope out, and then I sit down. I don't turn on the tv. I chill for a bit, and really I am just waiting to start dinner. I don't know how that looks from the outside, but I am typically content not doing a damn thing. I am more than comfortable in my own head.

I am not a big news person, and I am not a political person. I think most of that stuff is garbage. People will not be changing the World. I figure most Politics is a message of hate and anger. Let's get mad at the other side. Clearly they cannot see clear how tainted their vision has become.

So much anger and hatred. When will people become tired of that??  Will they??  Will they ever think maybe the path of anger may not be good??  Those who wear suits should probably not be listened to??

Who knows. Life is kinda a big deal in we are alive living. I made the right turn long ago, and I am who I am now. Totally different than you. With no ability to really help you very much in life. The big stuff that really needs to be done I cannot help you with.

I don't even know how to make my message easy for you.

You must have some thoughts on you and life, but for many the false teaching and the weeds of politics have such a strong hold on you perhaps you are doomed.

People have to go their own way, and I'll let them, simply because I am right, and if you are not with me that isn't my problem.

So today will start out like many before it. Seems like this may end up being another day in my life.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. No coffee means I better bring tp on my run.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzz

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzz  Gaterzzzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: