Friday, December 18, 2015

With A Day Like Yesterday...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got a good night sleep. I feel recharged, and I am ready to start the day. If you want to know what my life is like right now I pretty much give everything up until I get home from work. I work 7 days/week with only one day being a sleep in day. Every day I am at work before 6:00 AM besides Sunday. On Sunday I am at work by 3:00 AM.  I like working every day, cuz left to my own devices I ain't worth a shit. Could I be?  Probably not. Not that much in life that is important to do. It just so happens this time of year is busy, and we work our tails off.

I really am looking forward to 6 and 7 hour days. In my free time I can be a worthless piece of shit if I am tired, but give me an extra couple hours of free time I think I can be okay. I can do stuff cuz I won't be so fricken tired. Yesterday I got home, and I was exhausted. I could have probably napped, but I have no idea what that would do to my sleeping schedule. I kind of count on myself to be ready to tackle the day. I had a couple of drinks when I got home. Lisa got mad at me, and part if the reason is I wanted to go to bed so early. She blames the drinks, but I was ready to sleep when I got home.

When things slow down a bit I'll be a different person, cuz unknown to her is I'd rather do different stuff when I get home. I'd like to get in better habits, but during a busy season all is given as I pedal my last stroke into the garage typically.

I don't worry about that stuff though, cuz every day I still wake up like this. What is it to be like me??  I don't have to prove to you I am better than you. I have nothing to prove to anyone. How I wake up every day does not involve you in the slightest. You are either with me or not, and I don't really care what you choose.

Many try to prove to the World they have the answers, but they don't. Actually many might be afraid of the questions.  One question being what if I am wrong??

It is a good question cuz you are. I dealt with that shit. I believed it, and I lived it. I also survived it, and triumphed over it. A story not made by me, and that is where we differ. I did the tough stuff, and you haven't. You want to make your mark in the World, but you have to go to the beginning. The truth of you.

The truth of all of us is we just aren't all that great.

I can say a lot, but it is hard with you. You still have so much of whatever to prove.  :)

Anyways, today I work two jobs. I feel really really good. I think the bakery should be pretty easy today. We really got a lot done yesterday.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I get to drive to work today.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

You people are impossible.   :)   Haha

No comments: