Friday, December 25, 2015

A Full Day Off...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have a full day off today, and am pretty happy about it. I am going to take the Hopester, and get some things done around the house.  I'll have to check movies cuz typically Lisa and I will see a movie every Christmas. The last 3 weeks I've worked 2 jobs on Sunday, and this week will be only one. Also we are approaching the New Year, so the excitement if a new year is around the corner.

I thought about my post yesterday, and guess it was one of those big ones. I don't always know that when writing. :)  sometimes with my blog I play a sad song with my guitar, yet I remain happy. :)  it is a way I get to know how your heart is.

Being a human our hearts will betray us. We kinda figure from this day forward we will always be like this, and think like this, but life has a way of changing circumstances. It kinda makes our 5 year plans pretty ridic, cuz we have absolutely no control of very much of the future.

I guess that makes me a bit strange too cuz I know my future. I've known it for decades, because I was let know what I must do. I didn't know what the bad summer was all about while doing it, but I knew after good was done. I still had to do that physical depression thing for a year, and then the energy returned, and so did my confidence. No matter what circumstances my heart was always assured. I carried this secret of mine hidden for many many dead years. Probably like 17 or something. Then I started the first of my 3 blogs. Each being pretty similar in I don't think my voice changed too much in either of them.

The end of the 2nd blog was very much like the night I went into the hospital, in that I overcame again, and I knew good was done. Then started the wait, and the final assurance of me and my story. I have the best help, and I would not be what I am without it.

The story of me is done save one final thing, and we are trying to get to your story. This is a hard story, cuz it is flawed. Your story is not perfect and either is your heart. To get to your story you will need help, cuz I suspect it is too scary to tell. What will people think? Also you need a better vision to your story, cuz time clouds our vision.

You'll find many people will spend much time proving they are right in whatever fashion instead of dealing with themselves really.

So yeah, life is hard, cuz we aren't perfect. We do a lot of stuff that isn't perfect, and everything is not past forgiveness whether it is a Hitler or something less bad. There only is one unforgivable sin, and that is nothing you need to worry about cuz you are nowhere near even being capable of that.

You have a lot to do really. You are not a finished product. There is much you don't know. I can tell you things, but you won't understand, cuz I see the World through different eyes than you.

Anyways, I am pretty happy today, and pretty happy about the people in my list. I don't comment always, especially about cookie recipes, but I still read. I don't care about much, but I do care about trust, and I think I have proven the wort to me of that little thing.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!

 Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Have I told you I have a day off today yet???   ;)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzz Gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Hmmmmmm, mama S didn't blog yesterday, but now I gotta mention her 4 days in a row.  :)   Lol

No comments: