Saturday, December 5, 2015

Just Strolling Along.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday I had a day, and it went okay. Work was fine, I biked to work and back, and I got a free box of wine. :)

I got home, and didn't really have anything to do so I drank some wine. I chilled, ate dinner. Dinner was Thanksgiving 2, as we had 2 birds this year.

So that was that. Pretty good day. I got to sleep in today, and that was pretty great. I did wake up one time wondering what time it was. I was kinda confused, cuz it took me a while to realize I can get up whenever.

So today is starting out with gas station coffee. I'll get a run in, go grab some breakfast, and work. I told my manager to switch my schedule for a bit later, which she may or may not do, cuz she said it doesn't really matter what time I come in. That's cool, I just didn't want to be the guy who always comes late, but the managers have some leeway at the grocery store. I never call in either so.

So not much going on this weekend. I work some both days, and maybe get some stuff done around the house. Maybe drink some more boxed wine. :)

The days keep on going. On and on and on with my boring looking life.

Funny funny how different I am. Strange how it is just my inside that is so different, cuz you can't see it except maybe here.

Strange strange it has to be this way. So much you haven't even seen. I cannot really explain things either.

What the heck though, it isn't my story, I am just along for the ride.

These days the ride is pretty good too. :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I got a Brazilian blend coffee today, and it is pretty darn good.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Lol

No comments: