Monday, December 7, 2015

A Strange Night.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday ended up being a bit strange sleep wise. I worked at 3:00 in the morning til 8:00'ish, and worked like 3-1/2 hours at the cleaning job. I came home and watched the Bears lose, and slept through dinner. I woke up at some point in time, and had some cereal. I was tired when my early alarm went off, so I stayed in bed a bit.

I will not have time to run, but I'll bike to work and back. I did pick up some extra hours cleaning, so I'll be working a lot the next couple weeks. Come January or before we will just be swimming in money. That is good, cuz we gotta save up for a few things. Time for new phones, we aren't gonna do AT&T anymore. Gonna go a cheaper route, and get our own phones. Also a guy at work is going to build us a new desktop, and then save for me.

Silly silly.

Anyway things are looking up. I went for a long for me run the other day. A long for me run is 4 miles. :)  it felt good, and I thought I could run forever. The only problem is my knee started bugging me a bit toward the end. It didn't bug me after so who knows. At work my legs were a bit fatigued. I like that feeling.

Other than that not much going on. Today is Monday, and that is my easiest day of work. I start off today in a pretty good mood.

What more can one ask for??  It is almost incomprehensible to me that you people not wake up feeling like I do. :)

You don't know what you are missing out on.  :)

I do.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Gotta like Mondays.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz   Gaterzzzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

Took me a while to remember aloha. Was thinking there was something I was forgetting.  :)

Xoxo all.  :)

No comments: