Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Getting Something Down.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing fine. I went to bed a little early, and slept pretty good. I like a good night sleep. I don't really have anything on my mind at all, but I'll try to get something down. I still forgot to buy coffee, so I am not having a cup for the 3rd day in a row. I'll pick some up sometime.

My life boils down work, eat, chill sleep, with typically a little exercise in the form of a run, and biking for transportation. Quite boring I would imagine.

As little as my life is the inside of me is quite little too. There isn't much to me. I know me so well, and the truth of my life is I boil down to very little. It is the truth of me, and my life. Since it is the truth, and I am on the right path I totally dig it. It is good, and I am happy.

I think of others, and I don't really know people too well. It is hard to see them. I gather people's lives are big. This thing you are doing is a big deal right??

What if it isn't??  What if it is just a life that trillions have done before you. These trillions had the same ending you will have.

That is why there are mid life crises, and bucket lists, and stuff. Once you view your mortality you realize this thing better matter.

The funny thing is we don't really matter. One of the trillions who walked before us. It says the truth will set you free, but the truth isn't exactly what you think. The World teaches different lessons than the truth. We are born poisoned by the teaching of the World. It takes a great deal to be put on the right path. Fact is it is impossible, but with help it ain't no thing.

We are weak. Just a measly human.

The truth is so far away from what people think.

I kinda can get a little view of you. It is dark inside, and that must make you wonder.

Anyways, you got a lot to do.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Time for a little run.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

No comments: