Saturday, December 19, 2015

All In A Day's Work...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I sorta feel tired, but I am done sleeping too at the same time. Yesterday I worked 2 jobs. Around 12 hours total, and I felt great. Wasn't tired at all. I walked Hope yesterday instead of running, and I didn't bike to work. I have a feeling those two things probably take a bit more out of you then you think. Maybe it was just a high energy no being tired day. You never really know I guess.

Not really too too much going in here. It was cold out yesterday, and it is supposed to be cold today, but the temps jump up right away to 40 and 50. It is great for the winter, but if the lake doesn't ever freeze we will have a warm summer. It is good now, but we may pay for it later.

Anyway yesterday was a pretty good day. Today I work for a bit. I'll pick up something for dinner, and chill out.

I'll take Hope for a little run.

My life is boring as Hell I am sure, but I like it.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I don't really have one.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzzzz gaterzzzzzzzzz

Aloha.   :)

Lol.  :)

No comments: