Monday, December 28, 2015

Another Day Down...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got a good night sleep. I had one of those midnight wake ups where I felt almost ready to get up. I drank some if my water and slept pretty hard til my early alarm. I was kinda surprised by that. Not the waking up at midnight, but sleeping so hard after. It is not very often I wake up still maybe wanting to sleep more.

Anyways not too much on my mind. I feel good, and my heart is upbeat. I am starting a new week, and pretty soon a New Year. All this stuff seems pretty interesting to me. I don't know why. I have a feeling this year is going to be a good one. Not cuz I have any goals or things to accomplish, but just cuz.

So anyway work was pretty easy yesterday as I predicted. I saw the Star Wars movie, and I thought it was good. I watched football and ate. Lisa made her cheesy meatball thingies yesterday. She does it once/year for her brother, so I ate a lot of them, and fell asleep sometime during the 2nd game.

Not a bad day. If you want to know something about me, I wish I would do more stuff after work. I have a lot of down time, and I wish I'd use it more. Being tired ruins me. The wake up me is always just a little different than the I am done with work now Steve. If I had a New Years wish I guess it would be to be more worth a shit when I got home. :)

I kinda had a thought to take Hope before AND after work.

We'll see. I'd like to be a little bit more worth a shit though.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Time to finish my coffee and take Hope

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxz

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: