Thursday, December 3, 2015

Another Night.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had another night where I woke up at midnight. This time I couldn't fall back asleep. I went to bed around 7:00 PM. I definitely got close to 5 hours of solid sleep. There you have it. I feel good, and plenty rested. I'll probably run a little longer *for me* since I got the time.

I kinda been going by a general rule of biking to work if it isn't raining, although we need dog food, so maybe I'll drive today. We'll see.

Other new things is my wife is on FB, and she actually logs in. Haha. Now that is funny. She even posted an update about something or another. I think she was bitching about the PC bullshit in the World.

Had a meeting at work last night. Just kinda getting people to get ready for the busy pre-Holiday rush. Being my first year here everything is new to me. As is the case with most businesses everything slows down in January and February.

Not much else. Just an endless string of days tied together. Does my life even boil down to anything besides work/eat/sleep??  I do a bit of exercise, but it doesn't consume my life.

I have a feeling it is a way I am different. My life is so insanely simple, cuz all the complicated stuff has been taken away. All our lives have some level of Bullshit in it. Some childhood crap from imperfect parents. Some just normal Bullshit, cuz none of us are perfect. Just shit we fuck up just cuz.

High School guys are a walking boner, that is that. Maybe some guys don't even graduate too far from that. Girls, I have no clue about. It seems they spend a lot of time clothe shopping, and hair coloring, make up for some??  I don't know. It is easier for me to be in a guys head.

Really though I don't know people all that well. I know me, and I know me pretty darn well.  What if what I say is true??  All your Bullshit you have to deal with. All the mistakes, and all the Bullshit you hide inside.

No one wants to do it. Why??  Cuz your just a miserable human, and we all do some stupid shit. Hell, we all shit, and that is pretty fucking gross. Yesterday I shit outside during my run, and wiped my ass with wet leaves.

Our clothes cover out flaws, and the sheet we use to hide all our sins helps no one see us.

The best part of life is showing our less than perfect self, but it takes steps, and obviously that is way harder than I ever imagined, cuz this shit wasn't hard for me. Everything after the step was hard and scary.

Now my life is easy, of course we all come across some BS along the way, but I am good.

I did it the right way. I didn't do it the perfect way, but the right way. I was obedient, and I was led on a good path. One where my own greatness could not help me, cuz I am not great. I needed much help to get where I am today.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. After today our highs are in the upper 40s lower 50s. Pretty sweet for December.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

Laterzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.   :)


No comments: