Thursday, December 24, 2015

I Cannot Even Imagine...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I woke up well before my early alarm, but I fell asleep early. Lisa had to run out to an appointment so I did what I do best. Fell asleep early. Not sure what time I fell asleep, but I woke up at 8:00 PM, and went to bed. So I slept good. I was tired when I got home too.

Anyways just before starting to blog I thought of a couple things. One is really the story of me. Everything was taken away from me. Security, freedom, you name it I was a person walking on the wrong side of being right. I cannot say I was free to do as I choose, cuz I had to find my way. I needed to be obedient, and really there was just a lot of fear in me. Much was that bad Summer, but also before and after that.

It took several years, and many dead years, but everything is back. Security, and currently I walk on the right side of being right. I am free to do as I choose, and my heart doesn't choose to do much. I don't put a lot of importance in most things, cuz the days end, and typically a little later another one begins. :)  between the beginning of the day and the end there isn't a lot of significant stuff that happens. :)

So, I am in a pretty good spot, but the story of the current version of me is only 2/3's done. I still have one more thing to do, and I'll do it when it is my time to do it. I always felt in my heart it was going to be sooner rather than later, but now I have no clue. There is a lot that needs to be done, and helping people on their way is pretty impossible.  Who knew??

So I thought about that for 2 seconds, and took 5 minutes to write about it. :)  as to what this year will look like I have no clue. I do have some ideas why last year was such a hard year as far as this thing goes, and I am pretty positive next year will go very much like the end of this year. At least as far as this goes.

As for you people I cannot imagine. I know we have a lot to get through, and many if you have to be broken, cuz the vision is still pretty poor. Maybe we always think there has to be a silver lining in things, but as far as this life goes have you ever wondered if there isn't??

It is a good thing to ponder, cuz the History of the World is a story showing no silver lining. You have slaves, and wars, and countries teaching hate to it's citizens. One day we were born crapping in our pants. Some day we will die. People get into relationships thinking this is the one, and we will live happily ever after. Many understand when I say if you have been with a person for a while you better be good friends, cuz that is what lasts. I got home yesterday, and sat in Lisa's reading room. She came in, and we hung out. That is a pretty good ending to the day for me. Just chill out a bit you know??

The thing we search for most in life is happiness, and also so much more. We want security, and contentment, and a desire to feel good.

Do you ever wonder if maybe those things are not in our power to attain??  It is something to think about, because it isn't.

The true story of us really is how little we can do, not how much. It is why we seek grand gestures, cuz this has to matter some right??

It doesn't really. We fill our days with various things, and what we want most we can't attain. There is a way, and I teach it. It is an invisible way, as is the ways of our heart. Things we cannot understand.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Oh yeah I mentioned Michelle S yesterday, and I am glad she is blogging a lot. Everyday she has something on her mind. I sometimes wonder where I find these people, and typically I think it was follow up comments. These days I don't really add to my list. Most people have stopped blogging, and I don't even know who is in my list totally. A lot of people out of nowhere I have gotten to know over several years really. It is just I made a turn, and it is the one thing you couldn't hang with. You will though eventually. Maybe this year.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D

Laterzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

No comments: