Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hazzzz Coffee, and Hazz Blog...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I slept all the way to my early alarm, and remembered I have a late alarm. I haven't used that in a while. Yesterday was a rainy day. It rained the whole day pretty much.

Anyway I am awake, and I hazz a blog. I don't really have anything to blog about, but what the heck. I'll give it a whirl.  A lot of times I don't know how my updates turn out. I kinda just throw them out there, and move on. I still reread my blogs to get some sort of understanding as to how they are. Usually I don't do too good with that. I get a little I guess, but I am different than you, and I don't think like you.

As a person of this World you think there must be something good and right about life. My path, which currently was way different than anything you've gone through showed me the true meaning of life. Life is a strange thing built on hiding, and deception, and lies, and things like that. A person really is not strong enough to stand up to the World cuz the World judges. When one speaks of bringing everything to the light who wants it??  To reveal all our hidden secrets??

Our jealousy, and lusts, and greed, arrogance. All that stuff. Plus we all fail in some ways as far as society goes.

The light is my strength. The ability to let it all be seen. I've been this way a long time, and it is all I know. I only have little memories of how it was before that.

People seek for answers and seek for their own special unique virtue, but the answers are not here, and your virtues you don't have.

We are a coin much like all the other coins before you. That is the battle too. You want your virtues, but you will get nowhere, until you ACCEPT your true worth of being one coin.

My whole life was given for this, and my life is way better than if I did anything else.

You just have a problem with the accept thing, cuz the truth is too scary??  It is too hard to trust??

You just aren't strong enough.  :)

We tries our bestestsssesss my precious.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.guess it is time to take the hopester. You know what I just thought of. I work, and then I can come home and chill.  :)  should be a fun day. Yesterday we did a lot at work. Today should be more of the same.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Laterzzzz gaterzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.  :)

No comments: