Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WOAH!!! Blogger Works Again!!!

Boy I missed a day of blogging, and I sure did miss it.  Not so much yesterday, but sure would not have felt very happy if I couldn't do it today.  Of course I have no idea what to write.  Hmm!!

Sunday, I woke up relatively earlyish (late for me)  I don't even remember what time it was, but I think it was light out.  :)  I got some laundry done, and the dishes....House was a mess.  Lisa and I are not the best housekeepers.  :)

Here is what Lisa did on Sunday, and I didn't do much more.  :)



No workouts to speak of yesterday.  A bike to work and back, and then I had to cut the grass.  I also got the tomato plants planted.  We just picked them up at our local lumber yard.  They sell them there.  I think Lisa picked up some cous cous from the local lumber yard too, along with some cereal.  I am going to have to pick me up a cheap pair of sunglasses from the local lumber yard today I think.  Before long I will want to swim in Lake Michigan with them, so I can go and get me another pair!!  :)

Oh well, guess I don't really have much today, but sure am glad blogger works.  We run on the track tonight.  It is an easy one for me.  3-1200's @ full recovery.  4-mile warm up /cool down.  The workout I wait for all season.  Lisa is dutch dancing tonight and most of the week.  I'll try and go out and see her once or twice.

Hope you all have a great week!!!

xo's  :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you are back! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Steve
I read that your friends Lisa is a Dutch Dancer. I am from Holland Europe and I collect everything that has to do with our national symbol the Wooden Shoe, or as we say Klompen. I heard that some dancers break their shoes now and then. I am looking for photos of that. Do you or Lisa have such photo(s)?
If yes you could maybe mail them to my email address vanloenenannemarie@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Kind regards

Annemarie