Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slept Late!!! ;)

Oh how I hate those days after the track.  I like being full of energy, and that sure doesn't happen on 3+ hours of sleep.  I slept good last night.  I went to bed around my normal time.  I missed Lisa's Dutch Dancing, but will hit it up on Friday.  Lisa's partner is good friends with us.  She used to be our H.R. for quite a while.  Her husband is one of the "Fast Feet"  in our group.  Bob and I used to have a contest every year to see who would see the Dutch Dancing the most.  He always always wins.  :)

The two do look cute doing it.  Helen is really good with the high kicks, and Lisa is cute when she does her thing.  ;)  It is fun watching them, and I am proud that Lisa does it.  She looks pretty in her uniform.  I will show a picture of her in it.  (eyes closed) 



I  should tell her, her pictures are being pasted in more and more areas via the interwebnets.  She is shy-ish, and I do so love those punches to the gut.  ;)

Workouts yesterday:  Yeah right!!! (bike to work and back)

Today, I may get a bit of a run in, nothing too major and nothing too fast.

Have a great day!!! 

Hawks and Sox win, so that is a good day for me. 

xo's.  :)

2 comments:

annemarievanl said...

Hallo
You wrote that you have been to Tulip Time or even danced yourself. In heard that dancers sometimes crack or break their shoes. Do you have photos of that? I am from Holland Europe (the real Holland so to say but I admire what they do there in MI with our mutual heritage!) and I collect everything that has to do with our national symbol the wooden shoe. So if you have somew photos of broken, cracked or flewn off wooden shoes maybe you can mail them to me:
vanloenenannemarie@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot!!!

Kind regards

Annemarie

My Change Through Running said...

you know...I've not really seen real Dutch Dancing...only what they make silly on TV can you post video's??

Hey, when you say day of rest...what does that mean to you? Like just from running or any activity??