Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Journey

I don't know anyone's journey.  I will be open and honest here.  I use the blogs to get the light out.  You all have a bit of light, but you cannot bury.  Light = open and honest.  Your journey is to open up.  That much I know.  I have said it before the more you bury the harder the journey.  Truth = light.  Go for that.

Comment Annihilation is so 8th grade!!!  :)

I really had nothing to write today.  Not one bit.  I would have, but a really negative blog reader threw me off, so I went to Jen Gray to grab a little light.  I have plenty of her to go through, and bet I can re-read her stuff on those light days.

I have said Steve Rose's death was going to be used for the greater good.  It is.  I have Gina who I share stuff with.  She is a pretty honest soul.  She can't spell worth a shit on her i-phone, but typos crack me up!!!  Why I have no idea.  I would have never found Jen Gray's blog without the visitation.

Steve's life was full of great things.  He had some negative stuff he didn't bring out in the open.  Hard to show our less than fabulous side.  That is our journey though.  The truth will set you free, but only if you don't bury it.  It is our less than fabulous side, which brings us to light.  None of us are perfect.  We all have a bit of Tiger Woods in us.  We would love to be viewed as Tiger was, but it was a charade.  He'll be better off for having his lesser side come to light.  We all are better off, as we learn our heroes here on Earth all fail.

I don't know where you all stand as far as things go, but I think you perhaps are fighting to let the truth out.

Maija won the race, cause when everything looked bad she shined bright!!!


With Love!!!

Me!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

almost forgot.  5 miles of hills at 2:30 am.  Bike to work and back.  Cut the grass, and even used the weed eater!!!  :)  I also planted some more tomato plants.  Today I finish the garden fence, do a little weeding, and some laundry.  I have a plan and a list in my head.  Tapering for my pacing on Saturday.  Not sure how far I will pace.  I may pace 26.2, and grab a Marathon P.R. probably not though.  I may end up with a half marathon p.r. though.  :)  

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are right! Thuth = Light, because without being honest are we even being honest to ourselves? That is the most important thing.