Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Typical Track Morning

Yep, you guessed it.  Up early post-track night.  I don't know really why that happens.  I went to bed close to 9:00, and am up by 1:00.  I was up earlier actually.  It doesn't really bug me though.  I am blessed with a ton of energy.  You know for as long as I remember most days I wake up, and I am awake.  I drink coffee, but I am wide awake before that.  Even in College I had a M-W-F class at 8:00 a.m. my final year or so.  I was too poor to buy an alarm clock, but still always woke up on time for the class, except for like maybe once or twice.  My guess that was a Friday class.  ;)

Well anyway,  we had track a day early due to the longish race on Saturday.  My workout was 4-1000's @ full recovery.  Alan is always unpredictable.  My pace for all put together was 6:55.  I was pretty happy about that, especially since it was pretty windy, and all my final 100 M were against a pretty decent wind.  Oh I also tacked on some extra miles on the bike too.  Not a ton, but 15 total for the day I think, or so.  It was a nice day out, so just took the long way home.

I transplanted a couple of plants.  One a big honking grass.  Holy crap, might have been easier to dig out a Redwood with a fork.  Wasn't expecting that.  The other one was easy.  Lisa does most of the weeding, and watering, etc... as the spring/summer goes on.  I help out here and there, but usually if we are planting stuff.  I don't have too much else to do for the rest of the warm months, except cutting the grass. 

Tonight I have to stay up late, as I am going to watch @ Lisa dutch dance.  I think it starts at 8:00.  I'll just bike up there and back probably, we'll see.  Maybe I'll drive with Lisa too.  Hope I am not tired.  If I am perhaps I'll take a nap outside.

I sound tired don't I???  I don't feel it, but know I am not my typical silly self.  We'll see how the day goes.

Take care!!!

xo's  :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I would never survive on the amount of sleep you get!! But you seem to thrive on it!! :) Great track workout. Getting ready for the big one this weekend!!! :)