Friday, May 28, 2010

Whatever is Inside

That is what I write.  I have no idea how I will be perceived.  Like a 10 year old boy, or a crazy ass, or someone who thinks a lot.  Probably it all.

A little secret, what people see day in day out is different then who you really are.  You are what you  write, if you write from the heart.  This is the ability we have right now.

I made a decision a long time ago to follow Lora's honesty.  I did.  I told a pretty blond girl at work I cheated on my girlfriend of 2-1/2 years, or would have if she didn't walk in on us.  My girlfriend Katrina thought I was fabulous.  I was knocked down several pegs.  I would have wanted to be fabulous in the eyes of the blond girl, but my journey was solo, and more than anything I respected truth.  I told her, not with confidence, and not great honor, I told her with fear.  I let her know I was not perfect.  I did not belong on a pedestal.  Fabulous is nice, but truth is to be respected.

When in doubt truth it out right??  Ha ha!!

It is the right way.  I don't think it is always easy, cause it wasn't for me.  My journey started a long time ago, and here is where we are.

Love you all!!!

xo's

Hope you have a great day!!!  :)

4.25 mile run and bike to work and back.  Lisa and I did a short to-do-list, and went out to eat, and I had some beer.  Why???  Cause I hate my money!!  Ha Ha!!  funny line!!  :)


 It doesn't have to be all serious.  Look at   Barb  She did it in a funny way.  She started being honest a while ago, and now her posts are all funny.  We all do a ton of good stuff, but we aren't perfect.  God looks inside, and when you write from your heart he shows you what he is looking at.  :)  We only can see the day to day, and he looks inside. 

The people at work and who I hang around who don't read this have no idea about this side of me.

O.K. that is it now.

Now have a great day.  :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That was great! It is very true as well. I once made a big mistake at work and was so afraid to tell people that it was me. But when I did, a patient told me that she was so proud of me because it takes a strong person to be honest. Without honest people can live with so many skeletons in their closets. Fear and discomfort follows them at every turn. So people, you can choose. Because in the end, no matter how hard it is to tell the truth, it is better in the long run. Lied only catch up to you. Well done Steve!
Namaste