Friday, May 7, 2010

Great Day!!

Sheesh, a lot of great things happened yesterday!!

I could write a book on everything, but let's just say I laughed a lot, and it was just a good day for me.  Stupid ass Sox lost, but still can't rain on my parade...  Ha Ha!!!  It is raining out though, and there will be tulip time parades.  I don't go to any of the parades, except the Saturday big one.  Only reason I go to that one is Alan's house is on the parade route.  He has a party, and he has beer!!!  :)



The Gauntlet for Saturday:
  • 25 K race
  • Alan's party + beer
  • DeBoer party + beer
  • Beer tent + beer  (hope the same band plays.... lead singer was HOT!!!  :) 
  • Don't tell Lisa I said that!!!  ;)  Ha Ha!! j/k she thought she was too.  :)

I got a little run in yesterday.  It ended up being 4.25 miles @ 9:18 pace I think.  I just logged it, you'd think I'd remember for sure.   SHEESH!!!  :)

I am getting nervous for the race, cause it is the U.S. Championship for that distance, and I am going for it!!!  Ha Ha!!  j/k

Have a good one!!!

xo's   :)

p.s. saw @ Lisa Dutch dance last night.  She forgot she had to dance on Thursday, and it was a good day for me to watch.  Glad I did, cause Helen cannot dance tonight, so saw her too.  Looks like I'll see @ Lisa dance tonight too.  Bob beat me again!!!  DRAT!!!  I'll get him on the track!!  Ha Ha!!  j/k me getting him is me not letting him lap me.  :)

I want you to know something.  I wrote this one other place... or something to that effect.  I have been through life.  I have been through some serious stuff, and I shared with many of you.  You all know a good portion of it.  On my good days, I laugh, and have fun.  I have a colorful sense of humor.  My wife gets it, and so do my colorful friends, and many of you do too.  (Ha Ha!!! not that readers are not friends)  Good days expect to see some wacky stuff, bad days you will know.  My journey is to share it all.  That is what I do.

Open and honest is better than the other way.  You cannot do it on your own, but you will have help.  The journey is a spiritual one.  Truth = light.  Open and honest is a gift.  It will all come out, but in time.  I didn't pick you,  God did.  Heck, I didn't pick me either, God did.  

Wanted you to know that.   :)  

This is what open and honest looks like:  Real smiles!!

 
 

3 comments:

Beth said...

GOOOOOOOO Steve!! Best of luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you - can't wait to hear all about it. ;) Enjoy that beer!

My Change Through Running said...

thats good stuff! Lived in Germany long enough to look forward to Beer after a Voltz March (sp?) ENJOY! haha :-)

~L said...

cute doggie!