- Hard to not go out too fast on the first lap
- need to do the mile more than once every 3 years to get a feel for it.
- I don't go all out very often... my lungs were sore
- Not everyone wants to suffer @ 7:00 a.m. next one will be later in the morning
- Doing an all out mile is good speed work!!
- lost focus on the final lap for a bit.
- Need to do it without music
- Hard but fun.
You guessed it. I got nothing today. What the hell am I doing up at 2:30 a.m.??? I have no idea. I think I will go back to bed.
p.s. Johnny was the only other one to show up and he got a 5:40. His first lap was fast too. 2nd and 3rd were survive, and then he shrugged me off at the final lap. He said I got this, and booked. He really kicked it. No wonder he is a champ. When it gets hard he brings it!! He thrives on that!! He is impressive!!
My laps-- 1:30-1:38-1:38-1:33 I think that is right. First one too fast!!
Now I am off to bed!!!... again!!