Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Who Even Knows??

Do you ever sit back, and wonder what people think of you??  I mean really it takes like 2 seconds and are we all like who even knows??  That is how I am I think. I don't really have a clue.

Anyways that is that, and who really cares. Anyway yesterday at work something funny happened. Crazy Jacob funny. He was talking to some young kid who was going to start working for them. The conversation was over, and on a whim he asks what school do you go to??  The kid says West Ottawa I think. Jacob goes, "oh I hate that school."  Hahaha. That was the end of the conversation.  Lol. I couldn't stop laughing. Welcome to the new job kid.   :)

I told Lisa about it later, and she chuckled. She knows Jacob pretty well.

Anyhoodles nothing much going on with me. Same old same old. Work, chill, eat, sleep. You can throw a little run, and a little bike in, but it don't mean anything. Kinda strange yesterday how I had a picture of my whole life from Carolynn to The move to Holland. I had a lot of dick moments. I had many more earlier too just as a kid trying to grow up, and dealing with puberty. Who even knows the pain we have caused people??

I've gone through it all though. The journey of me has been done. Every little bit of my life has been seen, and the light has shined in every corner of my life. I am accepted as a gift. Not cuz I am deserving, but cuz the truth says I am not, and that is what I faced. I faced the truth like the thief did. He knew what he deserved.

You know what also??  Society didn't mean anything. It is a tale of humbling failure, and a tale of forgiveness. All the judging and hate, and cruelty, and vengeance, and jealousy and stuff that is in our hearts can be changed. It isn't in your power, but it is possible.  It kinda has to be more important in your goals than whatever it is your goals are.

The journey of life is simple. Truth, thief, forgiveness. The miracle part is you have to take the correct steps to stand as the thief.  I can't imagine why you wouldn't.

Hiding is like the worst thing to do. What does it accomplish??

Silly right??   I think so too.

Anyways, I guess that is it.

Luv ya's.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)))

Extras for Julia just in case she needs 'em. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Laterzzzzzzzz.   :)


No comments: